Saturday, June 16, 2012

Larry....... When Pelosi Got Waivers for ObamaCare in Her District.... That's When the Legistlation LOST Credibility..... in the Minds of the Moderates .... Let's Debate.. Coffee on Wednesday?





Please watch the video.....  Thanks

FYI

You'd be amazed at the retaliation I've received.  I just told this to Jeremy:

 FYI People in Tennessee slandered me by telling people I was gay.

For the record I told them.... "I'm not gay BUT if good ole boys are the only thing offered in Tennessee then I'll consider switching teams"


So this is the issue... The ADA in October 2010 (while i was fighting the "trumped up charges that Mark Silverman would NOT report in the Gannett owned Tennessean) the Assistant DA wanted the judge to have me evaluated for "mental" illness NOT because of the wacky CIA crap I write but because of the quote I put above.... they think that gays are mentally ill in Tennessee.   It's SCARY!!!

Anyway Mark is meeting me on Thursday to help me "plan my future".....  As of now it looks bleak .... I need OUT....  I want to move to a purple/blue state.  Can you help me?
I'll be in the area 615-415-6675.

I really want to blog to the political moderates... you know the CENTER of America ;):)

FYI- Even one of the Good Ole Boy judges.. dismissed one of the trumped up charges. He even said I was sane.   Then the charges were "trumped up" again.  Then when I spoke up about racism in the schools the put an "accidental" warrant in the system.  These people in Tennessee have harassed me to the point that I'm one angry moderate.  It takes a LOT to get us off our couch and into the fight....  It's time Gannett report news that matters to the Moderate of America...  PLEASE :):)
 
Thanks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment